Posted on December 04 2013
I met Claire in the early '00s, and I've watched her grow so much in the last few years. I'm so proud of the brilliant director she has become; her ideas are always so haunting and beautiful.
Who are you and what do you do?
- Claire Edmondson; A filmmaker - I currently direct music videos, fashion films, commercials have a web series called "It Girl" in development.
What are you currently working on (if you can share)?
- Working on personal projects and pitching on commercials
Which style icons speak to you the most?
- Probably Kate Moss, as she never looks like she's trying.
Avedon or Newton?
Cassavetes or Kubrick?
Day or Night?
What was the last album you listened to?
- The Stone Roses, self-titled
LA or NYC?
Zara or Cos?
Helmut Lang or Alexander Wang?
- Usually I'd say Alexander Wang, but I currently have pair of Helmut Lang pants that I have to fight myself from wearing everyday.
Which item in your wardrobe are you head over heels for?
- My Fendi shoes with a super elegant, classic Fendi Gold chain around the ankle and the perfect high heel that is neither a stiletto nor chunky. I've had them for about 3 years and still giggle with delight when I put them on. Also, men are always complimenting me on them, not that that matters to me, but it's a funny thing I've noticed when I wear them.
You can follow Claire @ccedmondson on Twitter and instagram